Thursday 10 February 2011

100211 ♥ x

It was pissing down with rain today, pathetic freaking fallacy.

Please make it all stop.
Please.
This isnt fair.
I need him back.
Just the normal old him.
The one who used to smile all the time.
The smile that made everything in the world okai again.
But now he just acts so...
Bland, is that the right choice of word?

I asked him what his secret was today.
I know that somethings up, i can feel it.
I know it.
But i ask him and he shuts up again, saying that he has no secret and that hes fine.
That theres nothing to tell, nothing to spill.
Which is all lies.
I know its all lies.
Just please be honest with me, just tell me whats on your mind.
Please.
You cant just clamp shut.
Is it something thats gonna hurt me?
Cos its not like ive been hurt already, im sure i can take another blow to my heart.
So you might as well just tell me what the poop is up.
Please.
Kai thanks :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages