Friday 11 February 2011

110211 ♥ x

Finished school well early today seeing as its Friday.
WHY CANT I SLEEP WHEN I GET HOMEE?! :(
I needa sleep before work, but i get hungry and eat instead, then i cant sleep cos i just ate >:]
Hahaha ^^
Imma so sillyyyyyyyy.

Finally TC told me his secret last night.
I really want it to work, but i cant force anything.
Are people in this world ever lucky enough to get a second chance at things as amazing as what we had?
Or is that only in dramas that ive watched?
Haha, i needa stop watching dramas ^^
HAVING SAID THAT, i JUST finished Brown Sugar Macchiatooo, its sooo cutieeee ^^
Everyone ended up happy, typical drama ending haha :)

So yeah, the secret...

How do i put this?

Even after everything i said yesterday, theres more i wanna say.
He doesnt have to not be around me as much.
He misses us, but why does "us" have to be in the past?
It doesnt have to be in the past.
Hes finding it hard to adjust to life without me by his side, he doesnt have to adjust to life without me by his side.
WHATS HE ON?!
DRUGSSS.
LSD.
LOL LSD ^^
No seriously though, hes sucha bigg poooo.
You massivee pooo.
Aishhhhhhh.
Rararararar ^^

TC:
I wanna be able to say: "Sorry for writing all that stuff yesterday"
But im not sorry.
Because it came from the heart and i was right.
We both know that i was.
We made each other happy.
So i honestly cant say that im apologetic for what i wrote.
Well, sorry if it made you feel bad, but if it didnt make you feel bad, then im not sorry.
Cos i got it out of me, and i was honest with you.
Like i used to be.
You were so much happier when we were us.
Cant you just fit the pieces together and realise that were happier together?

Well anyways, you didnt text last night and were really quiet.
I cant say i didnt expect that.
You automatically do that when you dont know what to do.
Im expecting you to avoid it and dismiss it, but i wish you wouldnt.
Im expecting you to pretend that you never said what you said to me which triggered me to say what i did.
Im just gonna give you time to think.
Cos youre like that nowadays ><"
Avoiding it or dismissing it isnt gonna fix it.
I wanna know how youre feeling.
AS said you whacked her back today.
That shows youre happier.
Which is good :)
But are you happier cos i texted you telling you to be happy and you just wanna get over it now or whether its cos you realised i was right in everything i said?
Cos if youre happy just cos you realised i was right, then im happy for you, but if youre happy because you want things back, then just tell me.
But i dont think that thats what il be hearing, that you want it all back.
I wish it was, but i dunno, meh.
But like i said, as long as youre happy, then its okai.
Il be fine, just smile baby, because you need to, its what suits you best.
The big smile on your face that used to let me know that you were happier than anyone else in the world.

I have work tonight, eurghhh, cee bee ayy.
Nemnemnem.
CEEBSS :)
But whatever, lets make some moneys yeah ^^

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages