Tuesday 15 February 2011

150211 ♥ x

SO.
MUCH.
BULLSHIT.
Not even lying.
SO MUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT.
ST and AC gotta stop arguing.
AC stop being a wanker.
Shuun jai, i love you.
I do.
But you gotta realise that ST is using nobody.
Youre breaking us up.
Please dont break us up.
This is really stupid but i actually cried.
I cant have two of my closest friends, arguing over the craziest shit.
ST isnt in the wrong, i know this, so shuun jai, you gotta man up and apologise.
Whatever issues you have with her, just say them out loud!
If youre right, you know that maamaa will be on your side.
But if youre wrong, you also know that maamaa will tell you that youre wrong.
Please please please, we gotta talk it outtt.
Please, im begging you, as a maamaa, a mama.
Please please please.

And now that KL's suddenly got fucking involved, everythings just turning even shittier.
ST, you gotta know that KL isnt involved cos she fucking cares.
Who are we shitting kidding?
She just wants to see AC get ripped to shreds.
We all know that.
And JW?
Whys she getting involved for?
Everyone whos anyone knows that she was pining over AC for like a fucking lightyear and bare got dramatic about it.
So now she just wants revenge on him.
ST, take it from someone who cares about you, trust her, but dont trust her.
You get me?
I dunnoes if you do..
Like, take what she says to your brain, sure.
But dont take it to your heart.
I tried that once, well, we all know what happened to that.
So im not saying base what happened to us on your friendship
I know that ST, you have never had a real big thing against KL, but just be careful.
Thats all im asking.

AC, you normally always listen to me, whats happened to you?
Youve become so distant and like, different?
Whats wrong?
Is something up?
Cos youre not you.
Maamaa still loves you so so much, even if youve been a poo.
ST, you.are.not.fat.
You are beautiful.
My beautiful daughter who i will always love and cherish.
Dont let things that AC says to you hurt you.
We all know that hes like the little kid of our family and he says things he doesnt mean.

Were like, the perfect friendship group.
Others might not think so, but i think were pretty damned good for each other.
Were actually like a real family.
I dont think ive had such a big friendship "group" for so long and to think that were gonna be friends forever.
Sure, i have my best friends, of course, who doesnt?
Im sure you guys have your other best friends at school and what not, but youre like my second family.
We have all our generations.
MT right at the top there ^^
We all have our own place in this circle and we need each other.
Try disagree with me and il killl you >:]

I was never close to WP or AW before.
Im not gonna lie, and i think they know this too.
At first, when KL was still part of our group, i can honestly say, i never wouldve thought to myself "WP and AW are gonna be 2 of THE most prominent people in my life."
Because well, honestly?
We werent that close.
We hadnt even spoken properly.
We were mutual friends of KL's.
Who hardly knew each other.
We were like, hi, bye friends.
But now i can say, there is not a day that goes by, where i dont hope that each and EVERY ONE of you is happy.
Smiling.
Having an amazing day.
Because if you guys are happy, so am i.
They now mean, so so much to me.
Its weird, going from nothing, to nearly everything.
WP was one of the people outta our whole group, that i cried to over a boy.
I think till this day, shes still the only one.
That might show that i trust people too easily.
But i dont think i made a bad choice.
She is now one of my closest friends.
And noone could ever replace her.
AW has heard me out.
This past month, i cant have been easy.
Droning on, and on about TC.
Im sorry AW, you must be getting shit bored, but i feel comfortable talking to you about it.
Youre here.
And i appreciate it so much more than you may know.

And the others, RO, KCL, not mentioned much but still mean the same to me..
I think without one of you, i dont even know what id do.
BUT LUNG SIEW YUT GOR.
ST and AC, you know what that means lah.
Say no more.

So please just get rid of your differences.
Im begging you.
Ive never asked for much before, i beg you.
Please.
You cant deny that we have fun together.
We do.
What the shit happened then?
And dont gimme those ridiculous answers like "Hes a cunt." "Shes a bitch"
Dont gimme that.
Call me someone who doesnt understand, but you know, i probably do understand.
Gimme real reasons, and then maybe il analyse it.
You both mean, the world to me.
Honestly, i dont think the worlds big enough.
Try galaxy...
I never excelled in science, allow me.
But please, from the bottom of my heart.
I dont wanna cry about being scared that imma lose my friends because of this misunderstanding again.

I love you guys.
Thats all i wanted to say.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages