Tuesday 15 February 2011

150211 ♥ x

Chingu, you wont text back.
What did i do?
I know you said dont come crying to you when something bad happens.
Am i annoying you that much?
Im sorry.
I dont mean to annoy you =s
I promised myself i wouldnt cry anymore.
But i cant help but cry cos youre all off with me.
What did i do?
Please tell me.
I always seem to be upsetting you nowadays.
Because either im not sitting with you or because.. of other things.
But i honestly dont think anything of it anymore.
I promise.
I wonder but i dont think.
I honestly just know that were friends.
So please can you not be like this?
Im sorry for making you upset.
Its probably best if i stop bothering you for now cos i know that if i ask, you wont wanna open up cos it was really difficult the last time you did that.
But i just wanna stop making you upset.
Im sorry for my actions.
I apologise.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages