Sunday 13 February 2011

130211 ♥ x

Hahaha, ive done no work.
Well done D! ><"
Ive had 2 days of just, pj's and duvet and dvd's and yeah... :)

Its valentines day tomorrow...
Oh yay.
Theyre right when they say that its a way to make single people feel like crap.
I dont think id care as much if it wasnt for the fact that im not just single, but im single cos i wasnt good enough.
I hate missing you so much baby.
I hate myself for missing you so much.
I cant even answer myself when i ask how long its gonna take me.
I fell pretty deep.
Too deep i think.
I nearly texted you that today...
Not the fact that i missed you T_T
I would never say that to you anymore.
Because, quote you: "[You] dont like like [me]"

Whenever we have our banter, its like, were us.
Hahha, banters funny, i said you look like an alien, LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Gosh im so funny.
But whenever you get like, playfully mad at me, i always start to write "babyy, you know im kidding"
Then i remember that youre not longer my baby, because, well, obvious reasons really.
So instead i just type, "hehe im kidding"
Because im trying this thing where i control my feelings.
Its not working out great, i cant control my feelings.
Its like you bring them out of me.
Im trying my hardest, i am :)
And when you say things which i overthink, i kinda mentally slap myself to show that it doesnt mean anything.
Bubby, if were meant to be, were meant to be, but because you cant see that, im just gonna tell myself that were not meant to be.
Even though i know different.

I say: "Its not like you care"
Does that mean you dont actually care seeing as you avoided it?
Im probably just overthinking again.

I cant help but think of our past.
I wanna forget it.
But i know in time, when i am over it, il smile when i think of the memories.
Dont get me, i smile now, but it slowly turns into tears.
And my smile fades.
Because i remember what we used to be.
And it hurts.
Especially when, youre the last person on my mind before i sleep.
I dont choose to have you on my mind you know?
I wish that the person last on my mind could be taemin, therefore, id dream about him!
But hes not, because hes not my reality.
In the future maybe, but not right now.
And i hate dreaming about you, because... when i wake up, i think its real and its not.
And what sucks most is that in my dreams, were still together.
And in some, were not, and i wake up crying.
Well that fucking sucks.
LOL T_T
I wish i could control my dreams.
Not possible though.
You say that im the first thing on your mind whenever you wake up.
Did you say that cos its true or cos you feel bad?
If i had the same person on my mind whenever i woke up, id realise that theres a reason for that occurance.
But if you cant realise it then i cant ask you to.
Because you say you have your reasons and i gotta believe that.
Cos what else do i believe?
But im happy being the way we are right now, so you know..
I just worry that you get annoyed that i text you...
And that youre just texting back cos you feel bad not doing so.
That wouldnt be so good..
Mmm...
S'long as youre happy.
SLONG.
HAHAHA ITS LIKE SCHLONG.
Oh god my mind ><"
LOLOL, GET CLEAN MIND >:]
HAHAHAHHAHAAAA
Im properly laughing, LMAOOO ^^
Oh dear...
LOLOLOL :)
Im in some hyper mood
Hehehhehehe ^^

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages