Friday 2 November 2012

021112 ~ ♥

You know what i just thought of?
That time i first came to Sheffield and met your flatmates.
You said Ewan might rip me to shreds, but he mustve liked me, cos we just bantered with each other :)
Pat, Cameron and Kayleigh were so nice to me and they all made me feel really welcome.
I said beforehand that id cook dinner for them that night, as a gesture of me staying.
I cooked and it was hard work cos there was so much food, but you stayed with me in the kitchen and at one point, you came up behind me and hugged me tight, then you whispered 'i love you' in my ear.
At that point, i was so happy, and i felt like i was the luckiest girl in the world (despite my slaving away T_T) because just knowing that you loved me, was the best thing in the world.
And that was enough.
We were gonna see each other once a month during uni.. And we ended up seeing each other every week.
The following few times, youd tell the others when i was coming to stay, and then i ended up coming every other week.
I got closer to your flatmates and i felt like i was part of your little family.
I loved every aspect of our life together.
Was i the only one who treasured those moments that much?
Was i that stupid?

Its time for me to sleep, i cant think anymore whilst im up, i wanna die from overthinking T_T

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages