Thursday 22 November 2012

221112 ~ ♥

OMG!
I didnt even realise that today was supposed to be, and would have been 26th month together!
YESSS!
AND ITS NEARLY OVER!
I am legit SOO proud of myself! ^^
Usually i realise that its the 22nd the minute it reaches midnight!
AND NOW, its 13 minutes to midnight and i didnt even remember till i put the date in!
AHHHHH ^^
Does that mean that im slowly starting to get over you?
Ahhhh, the momeny of proudness.
But it doesnt mean i dont miss you..
Aishhhh now im confused with my own feelings ><"
Or is it because ive been talking to XF recently so ive been just not thinking about it as much?
I DUNNOOO ><"

ANYWAYSSS!
Time for another Tumblr haul!
If only i was willing to be a personal Youtuber, id totally make videos about these images!

I wish we didnt have these memories.
But tbh, i dont know if these memories are ours..
I think theyre more just mine..
Cos i really dont think you remember any of the things that i remember ><"
These memories haunt me, they literally haunt my brain.
I dont like to write them down because it just upsets me..
But theyre always, always on my mind.
Eurgh i wish i didnt have these memories, and that wed just be strangers again.
'Dont be sad that it ended, be glad that it happened' right? - Wrong.. These memories make me forgetting you even harder than ever.

Il find someone.
And il be happy, and even though you probably wont give a shit, it doesnt matter.
I just want to be happy, with or without you.

I let you hurt me, not once, not twice, but three times.
Tell me in what way, is that fair?
I wouldve fought for you no matter what, i wouldve stuck by you no matter what.
And you?
You left without thinking and without looking back.

I did say that.
I told you time and time again that theres no one id rather be with you and that you were perfect to me.
Maybe you didnt believe me.
Or you did believe me and took it for granted.


This is not my fault that we never talked again.
Its completely your fault.
And that just shows how much you care(d)..
We havent spoken for nearly 6 months now.
Great one.. dick.

Tbh, i wouldnt say im fighting for you.
But my brain does want you gone.
My heart misses you i guess, my heart wishes that we never ended sometimes.
But whats happened has happened, and im not gonna fight for you, in fact, i havent been.

I do in fact hope that you miss me.
But in what way, im not really sure.
I just know that i wish we were still each others.
But were not.

You lied to me.
Forever my ass.
You liar.

Obviously you never loved me then.
You ended up treating me like shit.
Thats not what love is.
Im not saying im an expert on love, because you are the first one i properly loved.
But i know that how you treated me, was definitely not love.


To be honest, even if you promised me, it probably doesnt mean anything.
All your promises are broken now, so it really doesnt matter.
Thing is, i dont mean anything to you..
Did i ever?
I dont know..

This is so right.
One year..
Thats all its taken.

My biggest what if.
I am no longer your one inna million.
Im not even like the rest.
You dont even speak to me as a friend.
I am someone you no longer know or think about.

= No more.
You are you, and i am me.
You are happy, and i am not.
What is lifeeeeee?! T_T


I thought that this little while was gonna be like a night..
When you said that youd text me back inna while, it slowly turned into never speaking to me again.
Nice, thanks, its good to know i mean(t) something to you.


This happens to me ALL THE DAMNED TIME.
I am ALWAYS getting flashbacks that i dont want to remember cos they just make me sad that theyre no longer things that are gonna happen.
They are purely memories now.

I miss you too much.
Thats pretty much all there is to it.
But day by day, its getting better, i dont miss you AS MUCH as i did..
I guess..?


Id like to think that we changed each other for the better.
I actually think we did change each other for the better.
But im pretty sure that youd disagree, otherwise you wouldnt have broken my heart.

But would i hesitate?
Im pretty sure i would, but i dont know..
Not that i actually think about this happening.. Cos i know that youre not the type to do all this fairytale stuff.
And i dont blame you for that.
I guess its just not who you are.

You messed with my life and therefore, you affected everything in it.
Thanks a lot.
NOT.
I do not thank you for doing this to me.
You suck.
You suck tiny yellow chinese penis.
Boo you.


I guess my life is pretty normal then.
Even on good days, i can remember you and feel a bit sad.
Then on bad days, when im feeling sad about you, there are always some good things, however big, or small, that make my day just that bit better.
So it cant be all bad!

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages