Tuesday 13 November 2012

131112 ~ ♥

Hey bloggyyy, todays another day for picture blogging!
Its 05:26 atm.. I am so tired..
But really, theres no point in me sleeping now seeing as i gotta get up in 3 hours ><"
Que ce que le point?!
But yeahh, todays a slightly cuter post just because, i thought these GIFS would save as images.. BUT THEYVE COME OUT AS GIFS!
Ahhhh theyre sooooo cute!
Have a little piece of love bloggy, and make sure you take good care of it :)
Its coming outta a candle as well, as if loves floating into the air ^^
It is so damn cutiee!
I wish i could draw like this..
Well, i probably could but itd turn out ugly anyways T_T


You cant buy love, well, unless you wanna get with a gold-digger!
You cant buy dreams, because they just happen in your life and you dream whatever you dream.
You cant buy friends, unless of course, the same thing applies with love, you dont really care who your friends are.
You cant buy a wish come true, because thats not possible.. Unless its a wish thats to do with money o.O
You cant buy happiness, because its something you achieve, unless you go out shopping! Then you get like 5 minutes worth =p
And you definitely cant buy time, because time waits for nobody.
It comes and goes, and you dont get a choice.
You either live your life or watch it pass by.


I miss him like mad.
I cried myself to sleep last night.
I dont think ive done that since forever.
Everyone around me is so happy, and im just, not.
I hope i will be soon though :)


You were my star.
And i tried my hardest to be your sky.
I really did try.
But in the end, i wasnt a good enough sky, and i guess i cant change that.
If that how you feel, then thats how you feel.

You let me go.
And i bet the situation wasnt even that hard.
You just let me go.
As if it was the easiest decision for you to make in the whole wide world.


I really do feel like i know what hell can feel like for some people.
I feel so lonely sometimes, so tired of life, of everything.
Sometimes, i just want it to stop.


I thought youd love me no matter what.
Whether i did all those things above or not, i really thought youd love me forever.
Why can i be so wrong?
How can my judgements be so clouded?


I loved you endlessly, and i still do.
I wonder when it will stop.
I wonder when il stop loving you.
Im not saying that i dont wanna love you anymore, but i cant keep loving someone who doesnt love me back.
Well, obviously i cant help it, but ive at least go to try to stop loving you.


I gave you confidence you mother chucker! T_T
BOO YOU.
Wasting all my efforts, now im not even there to witness them, SCREW YOU.


This is true.
Thats all i wanted to say about this post :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT




About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages