Saturday 10 November 2012

101112 ~ ♥

Heyyy bloggy, look at the date!
Its 10, 11, 12!
Wakakakaa its so cool! ^^

Today, i think its time for another Tumblr haul..
Notice ive used the word haul cos im preparing for Youtube =p
I have 31 pictures..
Soooo, i think im gonna do them ten by ten..
Because honestly, if i do them all in one post, that post is gonna be hella longgggg!
Are you ready? :)
Here we gooooo:

Was it really that easy to leave me behind?
Every time i think about it, i cant help but feel like it was one of the easiest decisions hed ever made.
I got ditched, just like that *clicks*
And its so damned obvious that i care so much more about this he does.
Well, i dont know that for sure, cos he wont speak to me, but if he cared about me, hed still be friends and talk to me..
So obviously, he doesnt give two shits.
I guess i was just easy to leave behind and easy to forget about.


You tell me bloggy, what if me and TC were meant for each other?
What if we were meant to be together forever.
Well, i actually did think that, although obviously that didnt work out too well.
But what if we were?
He threw it all away and we have no chance of finding out.
How unfair of him.
Love is, a lot of things.
But this is definitely one of them.
Hes not looking back at me, and im still looking at him.
Does that make me a pathetic soul? T_T
BOOOOO.

This is what i would define 'true story.'
I miss him so damn much, all day, every day.
And yet im pretty sure that he's pretty much forgotten that i exist.
Is that even right?
How do people do this?
Or am i just too sentimental?
Cos if thats the case, then my life is seriously sucky.
I hate being sentimental
This picture says it all.
I need him, thats pretty much it.
But to what extent do i need him?
Im not really sure of it myself.
All i know is that my heart feels like theres a hole in it..
Like somethings missing.
Like that something is him.
I'm scared.
And ive lost him already.
So what am i meant to feel now?
Am i still supposed to feel scared?
Or am i supposed to feel relief that its finally over so that i dont have to be scared?
I dont know how im supposed to feel.
I knew him so well, or at least i thought i did.
And it turns out that hes one of the people i know the least.
What does that say about my judgement?

Im sorry for a lot of things.
Im sorry for how things turned out..
Even though i shouldnt be because im not the one who broke your heart.
But im sorry if i ever did hurt you, even though im not sure cos you just upped and left so i wouldnt know.
I dont like you, because you hurt me.
But i still love you more than anything.
And that sucks because even though sometimes, i manage to dislike you in my head so much, my heart still holds on.

For me, there was only him.
Whether 'is' is the word id go for, im not sure.
For a long time, he was the only one i wanted, there could be a beautiful guy and id still just love him.
Not a part of heart wavered whilst i was with him.
And yet, for him, there is not only me.

Wheres the one who can give me the love that can put me back together?
Why am i still ripped apart?
HUHHHH?! ><"

This picture is beautiful.
Simply because it shows exactly how i feel.
I want to ask him time and time again, so this is what you mean when you said you cared about how i feel?
If only hed answer to 'hi' first.
HA.
He used to tell me that he cared about how i feel, and the last thing he said to me before he stopped talking to me was 'i love you.'
And correct me if im wrong, it means you care about someone if you love them.
So then he went and broke up with me via letter with no explanation?
So hurting me and breaking my heart is what he meant when he said he cared.
Bullshit.
Utter bullshit.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages