Sunday 18 November 2012

181112 ~ ♥

I guess you had the last laugh.
I was your first girlfriend, and you were not my first boyfriend.
But i did think that youd be my last and that id be your first and last.
And yet, you were the one that broke my heart three times.
THREE TIMES!
I was so very wrong in thinking that we were gonna be forever and always.
You broke every single promise that you made me.
You did well, you managed to break the heart of your first girlfriend.
Not once, not twice, but three times.
So yeah, its pretty safe to say that you had the last laugh.

Over and OUTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages