Friday 2 November 2012

021112 ~ ♥

Its already the 2nd of November..
Does that mean i didnt blog yesterday? o.O
Ohhh.. I missed the first day of the month!
Ahh wellsss!
Cant believe its already November..
Damnnn time flies by ><"

I hung out with JF and FH for a while tonight! (Well.. The 1st..)
We went to Nandos and then they came back to mine for an hour or so.
In the car, JF asked me whether me and TC had spoken..
I replied with: 'we havent..'
He asked: 'why? Have you tried talking to him?'
I replied with: 'i fb msg'd him on his birthday, no reply, texted him in august, no reply, texted him last week, no reply.'
FH said: 'imma kick him in the face.'
Now that i type this, i remember when they used to do funny things, and FH would be like to JF: 'dont do that to DC! TC will karate kickUH you in the face!'
Hahahaha, good times ^^
And that time FH slapped me in the ass really hard and it really, really hurt!
And TC like tackled FH ahhahaha :)
He used to care about me you know bloggy.. *sigh*
Look whats happened now..

WELLL.. Heres some pictures before i sleep Bloggyyy, I thought some pictures would be good for the soul!
Another Tumblr saving obsession tonight!


This picture reflects my feelings as to how much i need him.
I need him to the point where i feel like my whole life is empty without him.
Not like, i have no friends or family, not like that, but it constantly feels like i have a hole in my heart, like somethings missing.
This sucksssss.


This reminds me why ive held on for so long.
Although, whether i should be is another question.
I feel like i shouldnt be holding on, like im holding onto nothing.
He no longer loves me, and i guess i should just let go, but how do i do that?
Its not as easy as it seems..


Hes done it already, hes making me live without him.
Hes no longer a part of my life and i dont know what to do.
I shouldnt be sucha loser, i shouldnt give two shits really.
But i do, what can i do?


I really do try hard, for the most part, ive held it in, but then like Tumblr taught me, the more you hold in, the more you let out.
And when those times come for me to let my tears freeflow, there are a lot of tears.
It feels like a waterfall.
I think about you a lot, for most of the day.
Its not good for me..
But shit happens i guess.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages