Sunday 6 September 2009

05 && 06.09.09 <3 x

Yesterday was a pisstake
Came back to LDN
Blehhhh

Went shopping with RAYRAY
Hes an amazing person to shop with tbhh =]
He became 10% hotter with his black jacket on you know ;)
River Island and New Look lalala
THEY RAN OUT OF PANDA UMBRELLAS
dickheadsss =_="
was gonna punch that man i swear
got my money out and EVERYTHING

My mates didnt warn me ><
Like, i turned around and BAM
Diewwww
Said one of two things and i was gone...
Heard one or two things
And i was even more gone

Went to the buffet place with:
Bianca
Kacheok
Peter
Mai
Toowee
Anthony
Jimmy
Andrew
Abul &&
Rayray

Then we went back to traf
Where i kinda boyed...
Again... =s
I felt kinda bad afterwards
But i think its what was best for me
It made me feel shit, but better at the same time
So currently, its still 60%
Went up last night, but came back down this morning

Its cool
Seeing as school has started again, therell be less meetings
But imma miss everyone major amounts tbh
Once every 2 or 3 weeks is how much im gonna be seeing them ><

Anyway, after the boyage
Arm wrestling took place, haa, i lost to all but two people =_="
But i guess no one has to know :D
We had funny times with some gang bangs <3
Good times (Y)

Anyways, TODAY
I bought so much school stuff
Hahhaa
Got some fat Whsmiths bag cos APPARENTLY LDN DONT HAVE WHSMITHS
Jaysus you knowww =_="

Anthony tran scared the fuck outta me in there...
I was like wtf D=
I was looking for "WUTHERING HEIGHTS" (officially the most boring book ever)
And he just pops outta nowhere
PSHTTTTT <3

Schools gonna be BLEHH tomorroww
Allow waking up early ><

OVER AND OUTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages