Tuesday 15 September 2009

15.09.09 <3 x

Allow some people, they really know how to piss me off.
Rex made my day, well, he made me smile after all that rainnn =[
Well, first lets talk about the rain first, then talk about Rex haha <3

THE RAIN DID NOT END FOR LKE HOURS
IT WAS PISSING IT DOWN AND IT WAS BLOODY FLOODING EVERYWHERE!

But its okaii
Anyways, back to rex, HE PLAYED GUITAR TO ME ON VIDEO CALL
What he doesnt know is that i recorded it :P
Hehehe, im so SLYYYY (L)
Not in a bad way... ^o)

And winngggg has made me happy, he was sweet today =]
I remember when we used to just diss each other?
I remember he used to diss me so much when we first started talking
He added me on msn and kept confusing me talking about his gf and i was like?
And then hes all confusing
And i was like =s
So i stopped talking to him for a bit
But now, hes sucha nice person =]
And im glad he added me
Even though i felt he was so randomised for ages <3

Karmen, i love her, i really do, she makes me world <3
End of.

The rain makes me think...
And seeing as we had about 3 years of itttt, i thought about a lot.
Why do people act the way they do?
Some people act nice, some act mean, some are real, some are fake, some befriend you and some betray you.
People can be soo two faced sometimes.
At school today, there were these two girls bitching about their mate in the common room...
Its like, at least not in the same fucking place!
Eurgh, people piss mee offf.
GAYSS

And my best mate has been backstabbing me behind my back to my other best mate? =s
And obviously im gonna hear from her
Goshhhh, so STUPID
Its like, you wanna hang out with us, and you complain that you dont hang out with us?
Then you dont come and hang out with us and then backstab me about being a bitch and you not liking me?
SO WHY DYU WANNA HANG OUT WITH ME?!
ARGHHHH

Overr AND OUTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages