Sunday 20 September 2009

20.09.09 <3 x

FREAKING BUSINESS HW! :@

Mehh, but anthony is helping me with it ^^
THANK YOU ANTHONY, I LAV YAOOO <3

Ethans sending me I'll be fine by stevie hoang
Can i say that that songs bare buff?
Courtesy of Rayray ;)

After this hw, i still got 2 pieces of english, maths, psychology...
I wanna kill someone :D But i dont hate anyone just that much yet ><

Business is bare long, but (8) I can try with a little help from my friends (8) quote sam and mark, so last year... or a few years ago XD

Shivanis birthday tomorrow <3
I really miss her ><
In fact, i miss all of them
I think day by day, i realise how much things have changed.
During summer, i realised that things had changed, but i was enjoying it.
I really was. I thought, ive made loads of new friends, and theyre all really nice, im really glad i met them.
Courtesy of Keiths boat party.

But it seems that these friendships arent gonna stay as good as i thought they would.
In Spain, me, Karmen and Carrie had already spoken about this kinda stuff, how things wouldnt be the same when we went back to school...
But i didnt expect them to change this much. Its like i dunno them anymore and its not like i cant handle it or deal with it, cos i can, but id prefer it not to happen.

There are the mates who have constantly been there for me, at this point id like to thank Kerry, Kirsty, Ethan and Karmen.
They have been there for me thick and thin.
I have never had a situation where i cant go to them.
There are the friends who have somehow betrayed me in sucha short amount of time.
Who knew eh...
But i guess everything happens for a reason...

There are friends who i wanna still be close with, but its not easy when theres no more trust.
Then theres the people who i dont really talk to anymore...
It really doesnt help that they really dont try, but then what does that show me? That i shouldnt waste my time?
But then thats my life isnt it, i always waste my time on people who i shouldnt.
What is wrong with me?!

OMG, MY NECKLACE IS IN THE WASHING MACHINE
SHIT MY BALLS D=
OMLLLL
Diewwwwwwww ><
So gayyyyy

One thing i wanna say to everyone, I miss you <3
If only people would realise that...

Friends who have been lost, Boys who have been gone, I miss you...


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages