Friday 11 September 2009

11.09.09 <3 x

On video call to Kirsty
Aint been on ooVoo for too long, kinda miss it
Might start going on it again <3

Im doing my nail polish (L)
Good times
Im sucha perfectionist when it comes to them, just like karmen is as i discovered the day before spain XD

I SEE TREES OF GREEEN
RED ROSES TOOOOOO
I dont understand XANGA! D=
So imma givee uppp
AND I THINK TO MYSELFFFF
What a gayyy worlddd <3
Hehehe, kidding, worlds being good to me atm =p

PIANO SHEET MUSIC IS THE BEST <3
GOOD TIMESS (L)
Right.. i dont have much to say atm

Imma update laterrr <3

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages