Friday 2 October 2009

02.10.09 <3 x


Carefree shizzle for me please.

I cant believe its the second.of.october.two.thousand.and.nine already...
Its gone so fast...
Soon, summer '10 will be here
Im not sure whether thats a good or a bad thing.
I need to contemplate that for a while.

I should be doing hw... but can i be fucked?
UMMM.... NO :D

I dunno
RARRRRR
Its all so much more difficult that it seems...
When other people see it, theyre thinking, my problems are so much more important atm, but if they were me, theyd understand.

Sometimes, i think i really need to follow my own advice.
I give all my friends advice, they come to me and im grateful that they trust me enough to do so.
And naturally, i try my hardest to help them, talk about it with them, give them advice on what to do...
But when it comes to my own relationships?
God... i get so confused so easily...

Its like, "Daphne, think about what you said to your mates, and imagine your your own mate..."
Doesnt work...
Im not joking, im actually deadly serious
My mates always say i give good advice and thank me.
Im so happy that theyre happy with the things i say and tell them, but then, with myself?
I get confused (cos i naturally get confused with everything anyways) but not only do i get confused, im lost.

Like i can literally not think, i just replay things again and again, over and over in my own head, and i just cant find a way out.
I dont know... usually, loasd of people are like, i give advice, so when i come to myself, its so easy
RARARARAR
Im so not like that.
With myself, i cant think.
I even have to imagine that im not me and imagine that im my friend...
Thats how stupid it is
How ridiculous =_="

I wish it was easier to figure things out for myself.
I wish it was as easy as it is when i help my mates.
They mean so much to me, i love being there for them because thats what they deserve, but its like, FUCK SAKESS, WHY NOT SAVE YOURSELF AS WELL YOU LOSER?!

Over and OUTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages