Monday 26 October 2009

24,25,261009 <3 x

241009:

Expo.

It was really good actually.
Dressed up as school girls with Karmen.
Was good to catch up with everyone =]
Anime isnt really my thing though
Abul gave me a toy =]
I jacked Adebooboo's monkey.
But he jacked it in the first place.
KARMA.

Traf.

Yeah, after Expo, we went back to central from the Excel Centre and hung round traf for a bit.
What else do we do?
But yesterday, it was different.
Even though we were there for a good 2 hours, just standing in the cold
It felt strangely different, like there was a different feeling.
People we chatting, no arguments, taking pictures, play fighting, just chilling out with people in general.
Thats the feeling that i want back.
When everything was so much less complicated.
Maybe its too much to ask.

Drink Up.

Yeah, this is when things started to get complicated.
Not only did tears start, but fights broke out, verbal abuse took place, misunderstandings happened and mistakes were made.
Drinking to me, has never been all that good of an idea.
And if you do drink, then do it carefully, know your limits, control yourself.
It only makes people upset if they have something to get off their chest.
Would it be easier doing the same thing whilst sober?
I guess, some people find it hard to express their feelings, but still, come on.
Lets be realistic here.

The Journey Home.

Karmen was wasted.
No lie.
Omgsh, i was like how the fudge?!
But shes my best friend
Her responsiblities are mine.
End of.

She was calling up people and shit
And it was soo difficult to stop her.
She nearly made us both pk down the stairs XD
Saw my bloody life flash before my eyes i swear.
Thank you to Troy (again), Ky and Kelvin for helping me with her <3
I appreciate you guys so so much.

251009:

Central.

Cousins came to visit from Spain and Canada.
It was really good to see them again.
Ive missed them loads.
But who couldve thought that sushi costs £150?!
I was like jesus...
No lie.
It was also good spending time with my daddy =]

Home.

Came back from dinner and shit started to happen.
Friends started accusing me.
Boys started confusing me.
I dont understand why mates cant get their facts straight
And why boys can just be straight altogether.
And i dont mean sexuality straight.
I mean direct, straight forward.
Allow the mind games and shit.
Theyre just there to confuse things.
Why would you want that?

I felt so so much, yet i couldnt do anything or say anything about it becayse id rather him be happy.
Is that what its come to?
Me putting myself after a guy every time?
And therefore, putting a guy before myself every time?
I wish that one day, it could be the other way round just for a day.
Thats all i want.

Maybe i fall for people too easily.
Maybe theyre nice to me and i fall for them.
But then again, if that was the case, id like every single guy wouldnt i?
And i dont, so i guess, that theory doesnt work.
So people say i flirt.
But who says they dont?
Surely everyone flirts a bit these days
Whether your a natural flirt or not.

But the fact is, i do still have feelings.
Feelings which make me feel things.
DOI.
It hurts.
But others dont seem to realise just how mcuh or even at all.
But i gues thats just bad luck on my part.
I wont blame anyone.

261009:

Ive just been confused.com
Like the whole day.
But then thats nothing new.
Maybe it was due to the fact that i slept at 5 this morning and woke up at 11:30
6.5 hours sleep is bound to affect me.
Plus, i didnt sleep too well, stuff on my mind is CLOUDEDD.

Had a dmc with quite a few people.
Dmc's are so good.
No actual joke <3

Im tired, i might have a nap :D
My mind has been running overdrive for the past 48 hours.
Ive had a strange feeling in my tummy for the past 18 hours.
And ive had a headache for the past 12 hours.
GOOD TIMES =_="

Thorpe park tomorrow.
Im looking forward to it.

Over and OUTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages