Monday 12 October 2009

121009 <3 x

My day was pretty good this morning ^^
Cold but good :D

School was okai =]
Was a bit confusing for me XD ><
But you know what im like, i get confused too easily all the time!

Was boiling at the end of the day
I finished school bare early though cos my critical thinking lesson was cancelled =p

Just now though, ive got killed by wasabi ><

He told me that hes gonna have to go back to America during December ><
Forever =[
Im really sad ><
And i know hes reading this, so imma tell him that imma cryy =[
Hes missing my birthday and EVERYTHING!
I hate him D=
Well i dontt, but yeahhh

Borui makes me laugh XD

Borbor: Wah you doin now cutie
Me: Eating biscuits ^^ Loool. What about you cuter?
Borbor: LOL, yh im jst on msn no.1 cutie
Me: Ohhh, your silly, eat some biscuits with me cutest ^^
Borbor: Yeh i wud love to my no.1 cutie :)
Me: We eat biscuits together! theyre from hawaii :P Haha <3
Borbor: Lool. Awww (L) My happy cute lil dappy

Looool
Were so lame? (Y)

And him bare saying "u get me"
Its like "yeh i get u"
Quote him
But then most of the time i get confused.com?
As i always do?
Everyone knows i get confused easily =[
LOL

Over and OUTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages