Wednesday 7 October 2009

071009 <3 x

GUESS WHAT I LEARNT TODAY?!

I learnt, that girls are more complex than boys!

Basically, when everyones in the womb of their mummy, we all start off as girls!
NEVER KNEW THAT DID YOU?! :D
NO (Y) - humour me here <3

Anyway, then girls grow their brains, whilst boys grow their ball sacks.
And there we have it, why girls are more complex than boys! :D

Learn something new everyday dont we?!


I believe that you learn something new everyday, whether it may be something big, small, interesting, boring, good, bad, happy or sad, its still something new.
Talking about things that i believe, i also believe that everything happens for a reason.
Ive probably mentioned this before ^o)
Oh well, i dont care ^^

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON! :D

Thing is, i know i say that, but then what are the reasons?
There are so many things which you cant explain or describe, it just happens, even though you know it happens cos theres a reason...
Complicated much ><

And OMG!
On the train today, i got chat up by a 14 year old...
Oml...
He was like some little chav and asked me for my number
I was like... no sorryy.
Then his mates like bare asking me where i go to school.
What the actual? =s
THEIR BALLS HAVENT EVEN DROPPED YET D=

I was fucking scared.
No joke.
No lie.
He was chavvy.
And scary.
><

I went MANBY LODGE today, its an infant school for little kids =p
THEYRE SO CUTE
I have a favourite...
I know im not meant to ><
But i dooo =s
Hes called Joel
Hes so so sweet
He kept kissing my hand
AWWW
Then he licked my hand
Not so AWWW
BUT STILL
HES SOOO ADORABLEEEE
*Steals*

I got bare hw D=
Wasabi's telling me to do it...
Im like... NO :D
Hw is so gay, i swear =_="

Its gayer than Rex <3
Who can i say, has THE cutest voice EVER when hes sleepy
AWWWW, i wanted to hug him bare last night over the phoneeee (L)
But i cant cos his pointy penis would fuck me up (N)
That would be bad.

ANYWAYSS
I got dinner timeeee

Over and OUTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages