Thursday 29 October 2009

27,28,291009 <3 x

271009:

Thorpe park was so good.
Lets go through the day.

  • I woke up at 7
  • Brushed my teeth, got dressed and all that.
  • Got to Waterloo at 9:20
  • Everyone arrived and we all waited for Karmen.
  • Karmen is always late <3
  • We got the train to TP
  • And it was such a fun day.
  • The group of 16 people ended up splitting, it was bound to happen, but mehh
  • We all went on the Saw ride TOGETHER thoughh
  • And Loggers Leap ;)
  • Those were really good.
  • The pig woman at Saw scared the SHIT outta me.
  • We got the train back to Central for Karaoke.
281009:
Karaoke was meant to end at 3am...
It ended up ending at 7am...
I mean, so many people cant take their drink.

Someone disgusted me.
Really really disgusted me.
I wont expose, but seriously?
Wow...
Never would i have thought that they were capable of that.

Anyway
Got to my mates att 7, went to sleep at 7:30
Thought i had like 5 hours sleep
When it was actually 2.5 =s
Was so weird, felt way longer.
Much much longer...
Yesterday seems like last week =s
Thats how messed up it was.

I did something that i regret.
It was really wrong.
I wish i hadnt done it.
Well... i say that now, why didnt i stop it?
I couldnt?
I didnt want to?
Ahhh ><

So, i had been up from 7 till 7, then had about 3 hours sleep all together...
So that meanss...
I had 3 hours sleep for the whole two days...
Wtfudge ><
Went back to Central at around 2
Well... we went to the O2 arena for C Walk linkup
I thought i wasnt gonna go, but i did... :D
Was okaiii

Saw everyone again <3
Love Love
Then we all went Central together, was good
Messed around and stuff

Having fun is such a good feeling <3
Got really bored at one point, we went to take sticker picturess ;)
Richie and Rayray are gay for not taking any.
Grrrr All they do is block my face with their hands you know =_="
Dickksssss <3

Went home really early though
At like 8:15

Then... last night, i had 14 hours sleep
BOOYAAAAAA
I owned my sleeping pattern big time... =s
Im really confused atm...

y mind is still fudged Jeez ><
Why cant he just be straight?
PLEASE.
Answer me and maybe i can move on.
But he wont.

I wish it would stop.
Please stop.

Over and OUTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages