Thursday 22 October 2009

211009&221009 <3 x

So, i felt like a bit of a shit friend yesterday.
It was Karmens birthday and i didnt even blog to say happy birthday
So imma make up for it now.

PLUS
Its my sons birthday today too <3

SO

I wanna say:

Happy Belated Birthday Karmen
You mean the world to me and you are such a good friend.
I wish you all the happiness that you deserve, which is such a great amount.
You have been supportive throughout everything and you never fail to be there for me.
Thank you for being here when i needed you most through the past months when shit has happened.
When everyone left, you were still here for me along with some others.
Without you, i dont know what id do and i definitely wouldnt be the person i am today.
Thank you for that alone.

I love you
我爱你。

Now, Ken.
I am so so glad i met you.
You are such an amazing jai!
You are so sweet and everything.
Thank you for being there to make me laugh when i need some laughs, when i need someone, your there :D
You are such a nice person and everyone loves you lots <3
Never forget to be you, and stay amazing =]

Now that ive said the important stuff, i can get down to some other stuff...

Theres someone im starting to like...
I know i shouldnt, but i cant help it?
I dont even know if i like him, its just weird...
Help
But dont help
So much drama...
So muchh confusion
Confused.com is the wayy...
As per usual

I get told so much stuff these days
Sometimes i really wish that i didnt have so many secrets to keep
Secrets come in from all directions and its just like... MY BRAIN D=

Talking about brains, HALF TERM IS HERE
I am so so happy its untrue <3

Hmmm...
Ive started to think recently, that if you like someone, their flaws are what makes you attracted to them as well right?
RIGHT.
So.. therefore, when you like someone, theyre perfect to you.
What if you cant find that perfect someone?
Its really hard to find someone who you love, and trust with all your life.
And sometimes, when you do think you find that and then you get hurt so so much, it just all comes tumbling down.
Then that naturally leads to you being insecure in your relationship.

Someone recently said to me, something along the lines of "i dont wanna put so much effort into my next relationship now because of my last one"
But thing is, think about it, what if the next relationship is the one where the other person likes you so so much.
That means because of your past experiences, you ruin what you COULD have.
You never wanna think, its what you WOULD have had.
Right?

I mean, okai, be cautious and careful, but what if that person thinks your being a dick?
Even if the person understands your situation, its like...
Well, ACTUALLY, not all people are the same.
One boy is not all boys
One girl is not all girls
You cant compare one boy to all boys
You cant compare one girl to all girls.
End of.
No argument.

Sooo
Ponder it :D

Over and OUTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages