Thursday 8 October 2009

081009 <3 x

I GOT ASSIGNED BIRTHDAY STICKER GIVER TODAY!
My job starts on Monday ;)
Basically, very Monday, when its assembly, i give everyone who has a birthday during the rest of the week, a sticker!
ISNT IT SO CUTE?!
And they might get hats too... =p
I was like I WANNA DO IT I WANNA DO IT! <3

Thorpe park really soon
Which means half term really soon!
Which means exams... even closer D=
Im soooo shitting myselff ><

All my hw and shizzle has been good so far, so much of it though.
Im doing psychology hw as we speak (or as i type)

People still need to confirm for TP... theyre bare taking their time..
Its so annoyinggg

WASABI IS SOO GAYYYYYYY
HE SAYS HE MIGHT BE IN "STEVENHENGE" (which sounds like stonehenge to me)
BUT YEAHH!
GAYYY POOOOO

Playing "Dont Wanna Miss A Thing" By Aerosmith on the piano is difficulttt
It makes my fingers tireddd =[

English was so good today, forgot my book, i gotta copy up all my notes o.O
Wuthering Heights was so shit at first
Its starting to get good now (that sounds really neeky...)
LOL
But yeahh, its getting really cute and romantic!
Just the way its meant to be ^^
UNTIL FUCKING PEOPLE BREAK IT UP
Fml...

Gotta maths test on Monday...
Jeez... im so not looking forward to it...
I havent revised much?
I SHOULD :D
But i cba ^^

Seeing Holly tomorrow for a catch upp, need ittt
Then its Fredi's birthday party, YAYYYY! <3
It also means a chance for me to go shopping! =p

I got married to Amin todayy
He asked me to make him tea, with THREE SUGARS!
His sugar levels ><
He said he usually takes FOUR D=
I was like... o.O
But anyways, i said i woulddd ^^
And then he said he liked it white and creamy ;)
Guess what else is white and creamy? HHAHA <3

ILoveKingYewKYChoo.
Hes probably reading this cos he said he wanted to be in it =p
YOUSMELLLLLLL <3

I feel like sushi :D

Over and OUTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages