Friday 5 October 2012

051012 ~ ♥

I used to be prettier than i am now.
Im not saying i used to be really pretty or anything, but i just feel meh now :/
Maybe thats why he didnt and doesnt want me anymore.
Its seriously knocked my confidence.
I look at old pictures of myself, not old old, but like, last year old.
And i see a prettier version of myself.
Or maybe, its because of what happened between us thats made me the way i am today.
Because i feel a lack of confidence and life in myself.
I dont even feel like myself most of the time.

Where are you Daphne Cheung?
Come back soon please.

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages