Sunday 7 October 2012

071012 ~ ♥

'When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same.'

- Brooke Davis; One Tree Hill

I guess that what you felt with me wasnt true love.
Well, who am i kidding, you even said that when i found true love, id know.
I guess you didnt feel it whilst we were together.

You used to tell me you just wanted to hear my voice and that you needed me.
It used to make me feel like the happiest girl in this entire world.
You didnt need me for shit.
What a bunch of lies.

When will i be able to forget you?

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages