Saturday 27 October 2012

271012 ~ ♥

'I wish you wouldn’t think about me. I wish you wouldn’t talk to our mutual friends about whether we could get back together. I wish you wouldn’t post on your blog about the way you feel. I wish you wouldn’t say hi all the time, or smile like that, or obsess over what I think and whether I’m avoiding you. I wish you’d get over me for your own damn sake as well as mine. I wish you weren’t in love with me.'

Just found this on Tumblr..
Imagine if you wrote this..
I can imagine it..

Over and OUTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages