Saturday 27 October 2012

271012 ~ ♥

How messed up is it that its 2 minutes till it turns 3am and yet im not tired at all.
I dont feel in the least bit sleepy.
My eyes are tired, but thats about it.
But thats only because ive been staring at a laptop screen all day.
Because that keeps me busy and my mind off stuff for the most part.
Even if i try to go to bed now, its not gonna do anything, il just lie there and.. thats it.. lie there.

All because of you, i can never sleep at night at normal times anymore.
Even if i get into bed at a normal time, i lay there, unable to fall asleep, replaying everything in my head.
I try to collapse 2 years into my brain, and its too much for it to handle.
My poor brain is already tiny ><"
Just gimme a breakkkk.
Let me sleep at normal times *sigh*

And worst thing is, you probably havent lost a wink of sleep cos of this.
Im glad everythings going so well for you.
At least it is for one of us.

Over and OUTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages