Friday 19 October 2012

191012 ~ ♥

Dear bloggy, i am at a loss with my life.
I feel like ive reached a mid life crisis and i cant get out.


This is currently how i feel.
I want you to come back so bad, just so i can feel like ive found myself again.
I feel so lost without you, and i feel so stupid cos i need people to rely on.
I have to be busy all day just so i dont cry.
Everything was perfect when we were together, and now, i feel so imperfect and incomplete.
Thanks a lot.

How dare he say to AS that we didnt invite him to our events?
Like he would have gone?
And he wasnt talking to us at all! So why would we invite him..?
Where is the logic in this?!
ARGHHHHHH
And like if he had gone, i wouldve not gone, and i know him, well at least the TC i knew, wouldnt have wanted me not to go.

Im so glad that him and AS are talking again, and you know, at least hes there for her again, to help her when she needs help.
But i am so, so pissed off that he wont even speak to me.
He is sucha douchebag its unreal.
So he has a full on conversation with my best friend, but doesnt even reply to my texts.
What kind of person are you?
I mean, you wont even speak to me?
What is up with you?
I really dont know what your problem is.
I seriously hate you at this moment in time, and nothing is changing that for at least a few hours T_T

I was happily watching my xfactor, but just hearing about what kinda person youve become has just put me inna rubbish mood.
And for that, i hate myself, because why should i let the sound of your name determine my mood?!
Am i a mood ring that you play with?
No.
So why am i letting myself get trodden on and not stand up again?
GRRR, im so mad at myself!
RAWR T_T
Whats worse is, im happy that youre okai, and im happy that youre fine, and im even stupid enough to be happy that youre happy, even if its without me.
How can a person be so pathetic?
Daphne Cheung, you are weak and pathetic and just snap out of it and forget him.
You dont deserve me crying over you, and yet, i do it all the time.
So why am i giving you fuel to carry on?
Fuck sakes.


Over and OUTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages