Tuesday 3 November 2009

311009,021109 <3 x

Havent blogged in a few days...
Thought id do some catching up.
If only i was like this with work...

Well...
Since i last blogged, Halloween took place.
And the beginning of school (today) happened...

Erm...
Well actually, theres not much to say...
Ive been pretty much happy the past few days.

Lets start on the 311009:

Woke up to go to Central for Halloween...
I thought there was gonna be LOADS of scary people, but there were only rushes of scary people.
Met new people yet again... I swear they get younger and younger as the days go on.

I remember when i first started hanging out in Central, i was like... one of the young ones...
Well... at least, people were in my year... and what not...
Now, there are so many young people!
No lie o.O

I cant say whether its a good or bad thing...
I guess it could be both

Anyways, I had a good day, made me laugh
So many things, you know, that just make you laugh =]
Even if its something small, itll make you smile
Having people that you love to pieces around you helps
Whether theyre there when you need a hug, someone to talk to, or just there.

I saw AMY LIU
So happy to see her <3
Ive missed her so so much ><
Havent seen her in like.. an AGE
But then she had to disappear off to a party =[

My mates made me laugh cos they had incense sticks
And they were just mucking around with them
Pahaha
Pretending to pray and everything...
After about an hour of messing about
Kelvin goes: "Wait... Why am i even doing this? IM BUDDHIST!"
Right then... AFTER SUCHA A LONG TIME OF COMPLETELY DISSING IT LOL <3
Ohh... they are funny people.

Troy officially became the father of my children.
Well.. thing is... our family trees a bit messed up :D
LOL
Our kids are older than us ><
Well.. 2 of them anyways...

It goes:

Jimmy - Eldest baby
Anthony - Adopted baby
Jordan - Fillipino baby
Bianca - Amazing baby
Karmen - Middle baby
Ken - Baby boy
Risa - Airport baby
Shirlene - Baby girl
Alex - Only real baby

Lotta kids huh? ;)
Theyre all special heheh <3

Hmm...
Just sent a random man an email so i can help promote an event.
Ooo, feeling quite excited...
LOL ^o)

BRB
DINNER
*goes for dinner*

OKAIII IM BACKKKKKKK :D
Missed me? ;)

But anyways
Yesterday which was 021109:

Omgsh... i cant believe its November already ><
Its gone so fast...
Im nearly 17
SHIT <3

But yeah, i wished for people to be straight with me.
The person who i wanted to be straight with me, was straight with me...
My first ever wish come true.

I dunno...
I like that person more than I should
Mainly cos im SURE that i like him more than he likes me.
Early days, early days.
Its not even like were going out.
Just.. feelings...
Admittance..
Mmm...

Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages