Wednesday 4 November 2009

041109 <3 x

Ive had sucha good past 2 days...
Im not even gonna lie.
Ive had a smile plastered on my face for sooo long
My mates think ive gone mad XD

School was good todayyy
Well... woke up feeling SHATTERED
I was so so tired EVEN THOUGH I WENT TO SLEEP AT 1:30 the night before.. which was kinda early ><
Got dressed and that and wore my HOODIE COMPLETE WITH FUR
I knew Borui would ask me if i wrapped up warm today ><
So might as well do it <3

Playing F4 atm...
Always makes me think
Music Music Music
陪你去看
流星雨落在這地球上讓你的淚落在我肩膀

F4
Apparently it stands for Fantasy 4Ever?
I was like wtfudge... =s
Fantasy's (Y)
Reality <3

Had my stats lesson today
Was bare jokes
DINKYY WAS BACKK
Hehehe
Then i finished all the work in the lesson so i did some psychology hw after i was finished <3
Now i have less hw!
TALKING OF HW
I HAVE AN ENGLISH ESSAY IN FOR TOMORROW
Sheeeeeet

Its All About You
Im In Love With You
我眼中分分秒秒也有你。

G.E.M Tang.
Sucha good song.

我不明白,这么多事发生。
我想一下我的过去,我见到很多不好的事。
我和我的朋友,现在,不是朋友。
我都不知道什么发生。
虽然,我是没有做到什么,但是我想样样都好。
但是,我知道不可以。
是每有可能的。
我也知道。

Im so tireddd these days ><
Those songs Ethan got for me are amazing
Borui's amazing for showing me them.
Rawrrr <3
Good songs (Y)
But i realised chinese singers have a fetish for milk bottles loool =]

Over and OUTTTTT




About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages