Friday 20 November 2009

17,201109 <3 x

Seventeenth:

I went to hospital today.
Fudge myself.

It was SO LONG i swearrr
I waited 3 hours in the waiting room... for an appointment which lasted me about 3 minutes..
Sucha fail.
The doctor gave me some butters eyedrops =s
They are SO bitter and somehow go down my throat...
Confused.com much?
Yes, is the answer :D
So, i rested up that day.
Was gooooodddd <3


BUT

Ive found out so much stuff lately...
Concerning me, concerning others.
Then theres things that have happened.
That i promised myself i wouldnt do until something else stopped.
And it just stopped...
Maybe its fate...
Confused
Hmph
Im always confused
JEEEEZ.
Im so dumb
Fadging hell...
I swear, i have so many varieties of saying that word XD
Such jokes.


Twentieth:


I dreamt last night that both my parents died =s
I MEAN, WTF DREAM IS THAT SPAK'ED?!
Im sucha retard and a half.
Diew my life.


OMDZ, I WATCHED NEW MOON.
Im not joking.
Taylor Lautner IS my GOD.
He is so amazingly BUFF.
I would do him EVERYWHERE.
ANYWHERE.
If only =_="
Just before he nearly came on screen, i shouted bare loud: "ARE YOU READYYY?!"
Then he still had gay hair LOL
So i went "DISAPPOINTEDDDD!"

Then when he was bufff
OMG
Im not joking
NEARLY JIZZED
I shouted "JIZZ IN MY PANTS!"
Which, in my defence, i just said to speak everyone elses mind as well as mine.
I was just saying what no one else dared to s
ay out loud.
JEEEEZ.

Everytime he came on the screen, i was like [oafjpkagnpaknvpainv
Like literally nearly fudged myself and actually muttered jibberish out loud and melted inside :D
Mmmmmmm

Look at himmmmmmm <3




Arghh, Perfection Right There.

Over and OUTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages