Sunday 8 November 2009

081109 <3 x

100 Things..
Heres your chance to find out some stuff :D

1. I am always with my camera.

2. RED WINEGUMS

3. Apparently im too nice...

4. I always leave hw till last minute =_="

5. I love taking pictures.

6. Im so smooth at taking mugshots. XD

7. I like rice and noodles... Therefore, im yellow :D

8. But apparently im the whitest asian people know...

9. I still sleep with teddies on my bed...

10. Abercrombie & Fitch takes up most of my wardrobe

11. I love my friends, they mean so much <3

12. My mates always leave their stuff at my house after staying at mine and never take it back =_="

13. I text all the time..

14. I am ALWAYS on the phone. Im not joking. I was on the phone 10 minutes ago.

15. I have 17 hoodies.

16. I chew gum way too much.

17. I am SO loud. Like REALLY loud.

18. I dont seem shy to anyone, but my best mates know i can be.

19. MSN and FB

20. My memorys kinda silly, but i remember dates really well.

21. My hairs naturally straight.

22. My eyes are lighter brown that most peoples cos my dad has blue eyes... Even though hes chinese...

23. I dont brush my hair in the mornings cos i cba...

24. I love cute stuff <3

25. I love wearing loads of bracelets at one time.

26. Ive known Kerry and Kirsty for 10 years. Thats also how long weve been best friends for.

27. I sleep way too late for my own good.

28. I always share my food with people cos my friends like to steal my food =_="

29. I have 2 phone numbers.

30. If im angry, i cry.

31. If im sad or upset, i cry.

32. I love shopping <3

33. I have a new thing with calling people baby now...

34. But i only like one person atm

35. I fell for him really fast...

36. BUT ANYWAY, i hate science.

37. I have loads of phone charms.

38. I love JLS' new songs ;)

39. I get distracted really easily.

40. Loving boys who are sweet.

41. I always wear big clips in my fringe... So Asiann haha

42. I can speak English, Canto, Mando, Hakka <3

43. I love music (L)

44. I love matching stuff - Underwear, Jewellery hahaha

45. I buy such pointless stuff... I always like realise all my moneys gone ><

46. I over think stuff wayy too much

47. Me and Ethan have matching chains ^^

48. Im kinda well organised...

49. I cry way too much. I cry like... all the time..

50. I can get embarrassed really easily sometimes...

51. I have cute duvet covers haha =p

52. I go to Wing Yip all the time pahah <3

53. I love chuppa chupps :D

54. Tescos 24 hours is the best

55. I love stickers. LOL

56. Im not your average stereotyped chinese girl.

57. Im not short, i dont have small boobs and i dont have dyed hair =_="

58. I drink loads of water at home. Not so much when im out.. =s

59. I ALWAYS carry a bag with me.

60. I actually enjoy school atm...

61. I spend way too much money in LDN

62. I can be amazingly immature at times :D

63. But then im also really mature at other times.

64. I loveeee pretty things.

65. I hate it when i get wayyy too many notifications on FB cos then that means il most probably miss one out...

66. I waste my time SO MUCH

67. I do pointless things and do fuck all when i should be doing hw.

68.
Im naturally a flirt... Thats my personality.

69. But before i sleep, i always think about that one person. And just how much i like them.

70. Im funny :D LOOOL <3

71. Im really slow sometimes.. I cant seem to take the hint..

72. I like DMC'ing. Its so good <3

73. I trust and love too easily..

74. I can be a bitch when i want to be.

75. If youve hurt my friends, then expect beef from me too.

76. I think my parents are amazing.

77. I can be soo lazy =_="

78. I love talking. I talk way too much.

79. I love laughing too. Im always laughing, and i smile loadsss =_="

80. I love Kerry, Kirsty, Ethan && Karmen.

81. The thing i hate most is being lied to. Just fucking tell me the fucking truth fucking spak'ed's

82. I hate it when people tell me they think im pretty, cos its blatently a lie. And no, i wont say your pretty back just cos you said it to me =_="

83. I hate people who are up themselves. SEND ME A POSTCARD WHEN YOU GET TO THE TOP! 8)

84. I hate mind games. With the opposite sex. JUST TELL ME WHAT YOUR THINKING ¬.¬

85. I am the most indecisive person EVER. I cant even decide on what to eat ffs

86. I love HK. <3

87. I hate getting out of my bed in the morning when its all warm in my bed and freezing once im out =[

88. I love HUGS.

89. Apparently i give the best hugs =p ;)

90. I hate fake people.

91. I hate judgemental people

92. I hate hypocrites.

93. I hate awkwardness...

94. I always link arms with people, or hold hands with people.

95. I dont get emotional whilst im on my blob!

96. I hate being a girl for the blob reason alone =_="

97. I provide sandwiches for Rayray Liu ALL THE TIME.

98. I love my iPod.

99. My mummys in HK.

100. Im tiredd.. Probably gonna lie in bed to text that one person now.BAIBAII <3 x
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages