Monday 16 November 2009

161109 <3 x

HAPPY THREE MONTHS TROY.
MY LO GONG FOREVER.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH <3
16.08.09


Im happy happy happy =]

On the other hand...
Im so lost and out of character at the moment.
Doing things, saying things, thinking things that i would never normally do, say, or think.
Maybe theres certain things ive realised that i never realised before.

Not everything is easy and goes your way.
In fact, it rarely does.

Take right now for example:
Right now.. I am ILL
My throat hurts...
My eyes hurt...
AND
My arm is starting to get a rash =_="
Wtfudge have i done to deserve this?
KARMA...
Rahhh ><
Now i know...

"It takes two to tango"
That is so true.
And im sorry.

Anyway...
Cos im ill, i didnt go to school
Gotta catch up on the work...
Do the hw...
My interim report is not gonna have 100% attendance anymore... =[
SAD TIMES.
How gay.

But its okai, i still did something producutive.
Made Troy's present ;)
Mwahaha <3

BUT
I promised myself that I wouldnt anymore.
And i wont :D
Cos i went against my own morals, everything that i thought was right..

I really wanna be in HK right now..
I dunno why...
I guess i miss it kinda..

I had a weird dream last night
I can only remember bits of it.
I hate it when dreams are like that.
I can even remember properly whether it was a good or a bad dream ><
I think it was mixed..

Hm...
I wanna go to bed again...
Cos my eyes hurt so much.
Hahaha
Fucking fail..

Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages