Wednesday 11 November 2009

111109 <3 x

Just to start, I wanna mention that cos today is the 11th of November, everyone had a minutes silence on the 11th minute of the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.

This makes me think.
11th...
For each one of those bits...
Is it fate?
Destiny?
Planned out?

To think, that it couldve been a coincidence, really confuses me, cos its weird how it can just be so coincidental..

Me and Alex had a conversation the other day, about fate, destiny, whether people are meant to be.
I think that certain people are meant to be together, if its meant to be, its meant to be.
No forcing, no trying really hard, no tears, no hurt.
Just being together.
I believe that theres someone out there for everyone.
Some people think different.

brbbbb
*goes to dinner*

BACK, yeah yeah, i know, you missed me.. :D

Okai, carrying on, ive heard people saying things about me, how im replacing a best friend in a friendship group...
Seems to me that these people hate the fact that im making new friends.
Im not trying to replace anyone, especially as i dunno them...
Im just tryna make friends and fit in.
Why all the accusations?

I think that if your meant to meet someone, then youll meet them, no matter when, how, where, why and what not.
Thinking about it, ive known Ethan for nearly a year now...
Its gone so fast.
Something thats gone even faster?
Kerry and Kirsty...
Nearly 10 years...
TEN FUCKING YEARS.
Jesus...
Feeels like yesterday <3
I love these three people to pieces.
No lie.

But i feel like sucha fail.
Find them the perfect present that they deserve is proving to be difficult.
I have these ideas, then keep thinking that theyre just not good enough.
Mehh =[

SOUR STRAWBS ARE SO GOOD
Mmm, wanna thank Alaine for buying me em ;)
And talking of Alaine, or typing rather, shes gonna call me in an hour and a half :D
Were gonna do stats hw over the phone together..
Neeks.
Which means i should do other hw before she calls me.
But i cba? :D

Lyrics are so good.
Explains my whole FACKING LIFE.

I gotta new Baby Yip <3
Hes the one with the dimples ;)
SHO CUTE INITTTTTTT
Love L
ove Babyy Yippppp

Im also really worried that my male friends know more about boy bands than me...
But then i dont really listen to Korean and Jap music...
All i know is that this new form of eye candy is facking bonerfied ;)
2PM
Big Bang
Fahrenheit - Original Taiwan shizzle ;)

I gotta do my nail polish soon..
SHIT HW
Oh well ^^

Jehjeh&Muimui had their first proper serious conversation, started 18:23 <3
Its good to have conversations to people you love about serious stuff that actually happens.

So why you wanna go kickstart the drama? (8)
Now dont you know you cant break through my armour (8)
Its a little too late to want me now its dead and gone (8)

Over and OUTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages