Tuesday 10 November 2009

091109 <3 x

GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT TODAY?!
THAT THE WORLDS GONNA END ON MY 20TH BIRTHDAY!
I MEAN
WTFUDGE?!
Dont be mean ><

Allow the world ending in 2012 end of, cos thats bare close =s
I dont wanna die ><
I wanna like live my life! D=

But then at least, i dont have to endure FAILING UNI
LOLLL
BUT STILL
Allow dying on my birthday =_="
Fucking spak'eds.

Its 00:35 atmmm
Imma still class it as Monday, even though its Tuesday.

Had some longggg critical thinking lesson today
But it was bare simple
I ACTUALLY GOT SHIT RIGHT
HAHA
That made me so happy :DDDDDDDDDDD

I had sushi for diner boiii
So facking jap :D
Love ittt <3

I feel like MCD's LOOOL
SORRY WHAT TIME IS IT?! :D

Found out David Johnson reads my blog...
I was like YOU WHAT?! D=
Never expected that!

BUT WHILST IM MENTIONING HIM
Thank you for the JLS album ;)

Ethan says he knows exactly what to get me for my birthday ><
Im excited but worried now =s
Cos Kirstys reactions was like o.O
LOOOL
Fail.

Im really tired now :D
LETS GO SLEEP.

Wow... im really hyper atm ><
Even though i shouldnt be...
Someone facking upset me.
I didnt even do anything =[

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages