Sunday 22 November 2009

211009 <3 x

I wrote 100 christmas cards today <3
I am so bloody organised its untrue.

I went on microsoft word yeah and made four grids
Each grid represented a box of cards cos i had 4 boxes of cards.
Every box had 4 designs, so i had 4 columns in each grid :D
Thenn i put everyones name in =]
And it was all very pretty and OCD
Loool

Thought id just share that with everyone :D
Cos i consider it an accomplishment XD

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IN A MONTH
OMDZZZZZZZ
well
29 days technically
but its the 21st
SO YEAHHHH :D

AND OMG
WTF HAPPENED TO LLOYDS HAIR?!
Omdzzzz
DIEWWWWW =[

I spent £60 in tescos today...
LOOOL
Hmm.. my badddd <3

AND I GOT STAR SHAPED HULA HOOPS
OMLLLLLL <3

Magic Chupa Chupps <3
Mmmm

See, the bold bits are the types of designs... LOOOOL



Over and OUTTTTTTT



About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages