Friday 13 November 2009

141109 <3 x

I was sitting in the car today and i found myself thinking about the times when i was younger..
I look back, and i think, all those memories are remembered but so faded sometimes.

Its true that time flies by when your having fun.
In January, as i mentioned before, il have known Kerry and Kirsty for 10 years.
Thats more than half of my life...
Best friends since the beginning.
I was so happy i got their presents last night <3
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

Is it that as you get older, you begin to enjoy things more?
I think its more, i dont want to get older, but i also do...
I hate school, up till year 11...
At the end of year 11, i guess every just got really close, more close than weve ever been throughout the rest of our secondary school times.
I think its knowing that we might be separated at the end that bought us closer together.
We wanted to spend as much time with each other as possible.

And we did separate...
Well, at least i did.
And i know that im upset about leaving all my friends behind, but im actually really glad that i now dont go to the school that i used to.

I think as time goes on, we realise, that we have less and less time.
Im talking as if im like 80 here..
But the truth is, sometimes, you have less time than you think.
I mean thinking about the time ive been friends with Kerry and Kirsty?
Doesnt feel like 10 years AT ALL.

When your young, everthings so EASY.
Your not aware of all the SHIT that happens around you.
Recently, its been okai, no shits happened, but is it too good to last?
2010 is approaching so quickly.
I dont know whether im meant to be =] or =[
Its a bit like, im happy where i am...
But is there more coming?
The answer is yes.
Im only young.

Im really learning to appreciate what and who i have with me whilst i have it.
Is it true?
The "You dont know what youve got til its gone?"
I believe so.

You only get one shot
So make it count
You might never get this moment again.
The clock is ticking down
Its the final round
So tell me whats stopping you know.
Youll never know
Unless you try
The only regret
Sitting wondering "why?"

Quoting JLS ;)

"Boys are like buses."
You either have none, or you have loads at one time..
What is this?!
DIEW

I know its wrong.
But i do want it..
Wanting something thats wrong.
Doesnt that just make me a bad person?

How dyu know whether you like someone or not?
Its so difficult to tell.

We should keep it private
Nobody’s gotta know
Keep this thing on the low
Don’t need nobody else
Just you and me invited
No need to shout it out
It's not what its about
If you can keep a secret

JLS.
Wonder who thats directed to.
Hmmm.

I swear im relating to JLS so much right noww pahaha XD
Every chorus i swear is like, MY LIFE.

Anywaysss
Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages