Saturday 28 November 2009

281109 <3 x

First of all:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIN.

271109 - Your 17th Birthday

Hope you had an amazing day, and that you got everything you wished for.

I love you to pieces and thats all you need to know =]

<3

xxx


Its been like a week since i last blogged..
Well nearly anyways.

In my eyes, a lot has changed...
I dunno, maybe its just me, thinknig too much, or something or other.
Others could see it as normal, but whatever.
Its me, i can think the way i like.
Plus, i get so confused so easily its untrue ><

So... on the weekend, nothing much happened.
Bummed around at home and stuff, as usual tbhhh.
Daddys day off on Sunday, did the normal =] <3
Its weird, most kids dread family days, they wanna go out and shizzle
But i think spending time with my dad on Sundays is just a time to get away from everything.

Talking of kids...
I cant believe that im an ADULT next year...
Like, when i was about 14, i was waiting to become 16..
Now im nearly 17, and i cant believe im gonna be 18 next year.
18 doesnt sound TOO old, but an ADULT.
Im gonna be an adult.
Im so not ready for that.
Sooo not ready ><
Kinda scares me.
Well not scares, but its just weird

When people tell me theyre like.. 19...
Im like, oh cool =]
Its only 2 years difference
But thinking about it for myself?
Im like shitting myself.

So...
Monday through till today, ive been having school obviously.
The weeks are going so fast, which means exams soon...
Its about a month and a bit till my exams, which i am DREADING.
I have 4.
Four Fucking Exams.
Some alliteration there for you, A level English practise right there.
I get confused whether its practise or practice.
My maths teacher explained this the other day.
Forgotten already.
Whatta a fail i am.

Someone who i know is so selfless, and really quite amazing.
Someone completely just dropped him, and he was still blaming himself, saying that he was in the wrong.
Was he?
I dont think he was.
I was a bit upset from the situation and he sensed it, and he was saying how he didnt wanna see me upset.
How cute <3
Like, seriously, he shouldve been thinking about himself, i dunno, tryna figure out why that person had done so?
But he didnt...

And someone else, someone whos girlfriend is making him sad.
He think its his fault.
When tbh, its just as much if not more, hers.
Eurgh, some people.
I just hope hes okai, cos he deserves someone amazing.
Hes truly sucha sweet person =]

Hmmm... someone else who is confusing me.
I dunno whether to believe them or not.
Its difficult, cos i dont wanna be like, okai i believe you.
And then be laughed at in the face cos its a joke.
Loooool.
But what if its true, cos then ive been a complete bitch without meaning to be.
Mehh...

And another person...
Deleting all those outta her life who mean something to her.
Why push them away?
I love her to pieces.
She knows that, which is why i can tell her whether i think what shes doing is right or wrong.
But i dunno.

Allow some people acting weird towards me.
Dont fudge up my mind, fudging mind fudgers...!

Going out to Central tomorrow to catch up with people.
Missing them tbh...

Gotta spend bare moneys tomorrow
Wow...
Presents are soo expensive these days XD
Jeeeeez

But they mean so so much to me <3
I love them to pieces and they deserve it because they have never let me down.
Plus, theyre totally worth it.

ILoveTheWayThatYouTouchMyHand.
DontWannaLetYouGo.

Over and OUTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages