Tuesday 18 January 2011

180111 ♥ x

Anyeonggg! ^^
How's everyone feeling today?
Notice my happy face, showing that today that i feel better!
That makes me sound like some mental patient who has issues... =s
LOLOL, its not meant to sound like that! ><
But im inna happier mood today! :)
SMILE EVERYONEEESSS :)

Im on skype to Alaine, shes got some bunchies, she rooking so da cutie ^^
The second pictures me and my flower baby normally >:]



School was okai today i guess, same old people, same old lessons, puked a couple of times, was kinda sad ><
Three times to be exact!
I had pie for breakfast and lets just say, pie doesnt stay in my tummy as nicely as id hoped...
BLEURGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Kakaka ^^
TBH I BLAME JOSHUA FRY.
Silly boy was ill today too, so its blatently him giving it to me through the air T_T
GET BETTER SOON JOSHY :)

Mmm, toby is sucha big massive poo!
Sweardown we have something...
Am i the only one who feel ths spark?
NEMNEMNEM ^^

I wished upon a full moon today!
IT WAS SO BIG AND ROUND AND BEAUTIFUL!
I love the moon when its so pretty ^^
I was proper personifying it in my head o.O
I told Alaine how when a full moons out you gotta wish, and she said "or you turn into a werewolf..."
What the fudge?! LOLOL <3

Craig was a poo today, he walked like a loner to the station T_T
SO ANTISOCIAL
Then was like, I SAW WHAT YOU DID.
I KNEW he was looking at me giving me a LOOK!
T_T
Chumphrey.
Sucha poop.

ALEX, ALAINE, I RUFF YOU <3

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages