Thursday 27 January 2011

270111 ♥ x

Ive got a sudden.. memory ><
I dont really like it tbh...
I really wanna feel his arms around me.
Why did he choose to give up?
Just why.
Why did he choose to move on?
All these questionsss, my brains like a big question mark.
HAHAHA IMAGINE A BRAIN IN THE SHAPE OF A QUESTION MARK!
Oh im distracted so easily...
I wanna be able to hug him again...
Just as normal friends.
Like, me and JF hug all the time, just as friends, i havent hugged TC for like, a lightyear.
The last day he hugged me was on the day it all happened..
It feels so long ago :(
Why did it all end?
The feeling i had when he used to hug me...
I dont think its describable tbh.
It was like some out of this world feeling, where everything just felt right.
Like it was meant to be.
Aishhh, im on some nostalgic ting atm...

Bet hes doing a maths paper, or his phones spazzed, or hes just boying me
LMAO
But im not getting to upset, i just still wish.
But that doesnt mean i have hope.
Does that make sense to you?
Dunnoes if it does, i might be baffling you LMAO ><
Maybe one day hell realise that he might miss me a tiny bit and take it all back...
But im not gonna long for that day, cos then it means im letting myself have the chance to be disappointed.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages