Wednesday 19 January 2011

190111 ♥ x

It hurts.
Again.
All over again.
I feel like my hearts about to explode.
Why are you doing this to me?
You talk to me when you wanna, you dont when you dont.
Is that what we are now?
Am i your safety net?
Yeah, well breaking news, it hurts being your safety net.
Especially when youre my everything.
My friends tell me to change that. I cant.
How am i supposed to make you mean less?
When i know that me and you are so much more than what youre portraying us to be right now.
If only youd see, with your silly chinese eyes.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages