Friday 28 January 2011

280111 ♥ x

Firstly, i forgot to sayyy yesterday thatttt, it was like, remembrance day for those who died in the Holocaust!
Sorry i forgot to say so ><

Secondly, whys tumblr not working?
I needa exhault emotions AISH.
But this place is pretty good for that too

Thirdly; didnt go to school todayyyy
Rararar, there was an exam on and i was like, theres gonna be like 2 of us in there..
And we wouldnt learn anything cos its a single lesson.
Whats the point?
So i didnt go in :)
Plus i had some crappy headache T_T
ICK.

I had the crappiest dream.
In my dream, me and AS were in the airport for some reason?
I have no clue why
And TC was there, and he gave me the massivest (thats notta word but yeah) hug ever.
More massive than hes ever given me before and he was properly looking into my eyes and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him.
Swear i stopped breathing from happiness cos we werent meant to be together?
And then AS was like, ick D=
LOLOL ^^
Shes sucha cutie <3
And then i randomly texted TC when i was half asleep in my dream saying, bubby i miss you.
And he texted back going, bubby?
And i was like, D= Omg im sorry, that was an accident.
But then he was like, its okai, i miss you too, i really regret everything.
And i was bare haps.
Then i woke up for real and it wasnt real...
*Cries*
Ottokae..?
Why didnt he fight for us?
Why did he give up on me?
Especially when he still loved me.
Aishhhhh...

Work tonight, i CBA.
Like honestly cannot be botheredddddd, imma lazyyy ^^
He didnt text back last night, but oh wellsss, s'not like im not used to it already by now, i kinda just expect him not to text really...
Mehhhh.

Watched like, 5 episodes of MIOBI lmfao, i needa life >:]
KEKEKEKE ^^

DADDY BOUGHT ME SUSHI AND ONION RINGS ^^
WOOOOOOOOO!
And im having kebab for dinner.
FATTTYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages