Thursday 20 January 2011

200111 ♥ x

This is what its come to.
Do you get upset when you see me hug him?
Do you?
Cos i get upset when i see you like that...

Its weird, cos i know its all happened before.
Its exactly the same for you as it was before!
You act the same with everyone, so on so forth, apart from me.
And i guess i do the same.
But surely its meant to hurt me more, because youre the one who ended it.

I can remember it being the same before, when me and you were a "thing" however you would describe it..
But in the past, id never question it, never doubt you..
Never doubt us..
But now its like a threat to me, because i know you dont love me anymore.
Its something for me to doubt, because i know that its all been taken away and even more can be taken away.

Does it hurt you when you see me hug him?
Because its not supposed to.
Im just being how i used to be.
But i dont think that it affects you.
Because youre still fine.

You told me to move on.
Im trying.
You said that you cant deny that you still have feelings for me.
That theres still something there.
Yet you chose to move on.
I understand that.
But then you said that now its up to me whether i move on or not.
Am i missing something?
Cos it sounds to me as if youve taken yourself out the equation and now its just simply my problem, that i need to sort out, when youre the one whos brought me here, to this place.
Is it all my fault now?
Am i the one to blame?
Because ive been blaming myself already, so is this just another thing for me to find fault in myself from?

Why did you make it awkward?
Or did you not think its awkward?
I know you said that you dont know what to say, but im still me and youre still you.
And as much as i hate to say this;
Were still us...
Just separate...
When i was standing opposite you and A was standing opposite J...
It was like, us 4...
You know what i mean?
I dont know if you get me, but it felt right.
But then it was just, awkward, and not us, and wrong, because it was weird...
Us 4 is no longer us 4...
J and A dont talk anymore, me and you hardly talk anymore...
Us 4 has turned into Us 2 and You 2.
Its difficult...

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTT
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages