Tuesday 18 January 2011

180111 ♥ x

I cant call her A, cos i have two A's in my life.
Id get confused...
So here's to my Arex.

Baby, you are so special, you are an amazing person, and you accepted me straight away when i came to Heathside.
I may not have known you for as long as the others, and i may not have been as close to you at first, but you have grown to become one of the most treasured people in my life.
You are always always on my mind, as a best friend, you naturally will be.
24/7
You didnt deserve this, noone does, but because youre you, the wrong is so much more prominent.
You have a heart as big as china, and you use that to capture all of us.

When the whole Toby thing happened last week, you were one of the ones who i knew i had to talk to.
Someone i had to text, even if you werent gonna text back straight away, and someone who i trusted.
You helped me..
Not in making me get over him because i still love him, even if i know hell never love me back again, but in knowing me.
It hurts so much, even now, it feels like a part of me has been taken away, but you know me and you know how to make me smile.
I can admit, that you wont be able to make me forget, that you wont be able to make me stop loving him, and that you wont be able to make me remember constantly that he doesnt love me anymore.
But you were there.
You are here.
And thats what matters.

Your blog...
One word springs to my mind, protection.
You amaze me, in so many ways, and you are honestly, such a genuine person.
I believe you, because i saw how shocked you were.
Alaine believes you, she was there too.
When that glass broke, the shattering..
It was like freaknig pathetic fallacy but not with weather, just shattering glass.
God, it scared the shit out of me.
Swear to god Fou was angry, but Fou would never be actually angry at us, he was just tired.

We all love you you know?
I knew you were upset, i knew.
You say that i didnt know how upset you were, obviously i couldnt feel it, because ive never been in your position, but i am right behind you, always there.

Chin up.
Thats what you tell me.
Stop thinking about others, and think about yourself.
You are always helping me stay strong, along with Kerry and Alaine.
You mean the world to me.
Please dont hurt yourself anymore, and cry over this.
I know its hard, but whenever you need me, even if its cos youve woken up cos of a nightmare during the night, call me.
Il be there, to talk to you, to listen to you cry, and to have a shoulder for you to cry on the next day.

Of course, my situation is different to yours.
The guy im in love with, fell out of love with me, different to one of your best friends, well, you know...
But best friends, go through things together.
The ups and the downs, lefts and rights (just cos it sounds cooler this way,) i am here for you.
Never think that i am too busy for you, or dont have the time for you, there is no such thing as that.
You mean massive amounts to me.

Remember that when you cry, i cry.
When you smile, i smile.
And when you pk on the street, well, il laugh at you then <3

Iloveyousomuch.
Never forget that.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages