Wednesday 26 January 2011

260111 ♥ x

AS, you dont understand.
Its because i do trust you that i feel this way.
You think i dont trust you.
Thats the biggest piece of poo ever.
I cant help the way you feel, im sorry for making you feel it in the first place.
But its because i do trust you, that i know i have a higher height to fall from if i get pushed over the edge.
Im not saying that youll shove me over the edge, thats not what im implying, its just, when you trust someone with your everything, it hurts so much more when they take all that trust away.
Just like TC, i trusted him, with my all.
He meant, everything.
And he took it all away.
I can tell you that if i hadnt trusted him with my life, i wouldnt have been nearly half as upset as i was.
But i fell from a greater height.
Im sorry about how i made you feel, it wasnt my intention, please believe me.
I love you chingu.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages