Sunday 30 January 2011

300111 ♥ x

Is it me or do i blog too much?
Anywayssssss, me and my mama went shopping today :)
Yeahyeahhh ^^
Hollister didnt have a queue?
I was like, WHUT YOU SERIOUS?!
LMAOOO, what a freaking revolution or whatever!
And i might be getting a blackberry :)
WOOO ^^
KFC FOR LUNCH, nomnom <3

Im starting to think clearly now :)
Im happier ^^
Like, i still question what happened and why it happened and how it happened.
And why is still such a prominent word in my head, but whats done is done, and i cant change that, because the way he feels can be changed by nobody but himself.
So yeah...
I wish, but i know i wont receive.
YEAHYEAHHH BEING HAPPY.
Hahaha yeahyeah reminds me of nev the bear in Bear Behaving Badly on CBBC...
LOL SHUSH I STILL WATCH CBBC T_T <3
But yeahh, smileee :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages