Wednesday 26 January 2011

260111 ♥ x

Omgggg Make It or Break It makes me cry so badddd D=
Its so emoshh mann!
And its completely describing my life right now.

And im so not looking forward to tomorrows free 3 and 4 because i dont know whether AS will talk to me.
I dont wanna lose her, what do i do? :(
I need some like agony aunt right now
Remember those kids magazines which had Agony Aunt's?
Hahahaha, good times ^^
I hope shes not angry at me, please god, dont let her be angry at me :(
Let everything be alright.
I need her.
Shes my best friend.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages