Saturday 22 January 2011

220111 ♥ x

Had work todayyy!
Took my mind off things which was good :)
Was too busy to think about stuff!
Jeez, so many students from ACS, every week its Jay, Hyunsu and Nikita hahaa
And the ones who call from Reeds are always speaking to me in chinese LMAO <3
Eric or something...
Why do i know this?! LMAOO
Daddy says im fast! ^^
The members of staff say im faster than daddy, HARHAR!
Then i started singing this really annoying song and dad told me to shut up T_T
LMAO MY BAD! >:]
Gotta pay rise though, so i cant be that bad right?! :D

I MISS HK SOOO BAD :(
All my tong siew cheurng k's with my babies <3
AISHHH :(
Cant believe me and winnie were like, the oldest out of us T_T
We probably act the least mature LMAOO!
ALL MY SHOPPING WITH THEM :(
ALL THE SPENDING MONEYSSS D=
AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :(
All the seeing them everyday, and now i see them like, NEVER God it brekas my silly little already withered heart :(
I NEED TO SEE THEM GODDAMNIT.
In HK preferably so we can do our cheurng k, shopping, sik fan, geen meen EVERYDAY! >:]
And maybe go to the beach a few more times.
And eat sushi!
NOMNOMNOM :)
And do that ridiculous amount of walking everyday so i lose weight again LMAO!
God i miss it so much :(
Silly england.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
MK, KOWLOON TONG, SHATIN, FANLING, SHEUNG SHUI, HUNG HOM, EVERYWHERE!
OMGGGGGG :(
MISSAGE ON SOME NEXT LEVEL!

I just camwhored >:]
God its so fun and addictive ^^ <3
HARHARHAR :)

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages