Sunday 23 January 2011

230111 ♥ x

Godddd, its 11:29 and i just woke up D=
IM SUPPOSED TO BE REVISING.
SHITTTTTTTTTT ><

You know, every night, i dream.
And every night, the dreams about us.
Its always about the past.
Were still together.
Why are we still together?
I hate it.
I wake up and i think its real.
Its not.
ITS NOT ITS NOT ITS NOT DAPHNE, GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.

I was at Westfield with Alaine, and suddenly she disappeared...
I found a little boy with a toy bear which moved o.O
He told me he was lost, and i spent the whole day trying to find his family who hated me...
I dont know why they hated me.. LOL
In the end, i found his family in McDonalds due to my amazing detective skills LMAOO
And he didnt come up for ages, i found him sitting on the escalator which was broken and not moving.
He was talking to his bear o.O
Then he came in and gave me his bear, and i asked him not to forget mee
It was bare emosh o.O
He was only like, 4
LMAOOOOO WTFFFFF ><

Heathside was like, connected to Westfield, it was so weird?
And we were in the common room, the little boy as well, i think by this point, me and T werent together anymore in the dream.
The little boy went up to him and gave him a massive hug, it was well cute! LOL
He was sucha cutie, im not even lying, his cheeks were SOOO CUTEEE AND CHUBBYYY, and he was like, AWWW
And his hands were so fat and cutie and hed hold my hand when he walked cos he was scared cos Westfield was so big!

Is this the point where i bring in the quote by Cinderella?
"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when youre fast asleep"
Is that what i want?
To be able to have his arms wrapped around me again?
To be able to feel him kiss me again?
To be able to have his hand holding mine?
To be able to feel safe and loved, just because hes in my life?
I dont even know what i want.
So i guess i cant blame him for not knowing what he wanted before either.
All i can do is remember.
And its not like i choose my dreams =s
They just happen.

Honestly, sometimes, i just wish i could go up to him, give him a massive hug, look him into the eyes and everything will be alright.
But i know it wont, because that cant happen.
Everytime i try to start a friendly conversation now, he looks at me, like he couldnt give a crap about what i just said.
He gets impatient easily, everytime i say something, he just seems to get mad, or grumpy, i cant tell which.
I dont wanna annoy him anymore, does that mean i shouldnt speak to him?
And what about that day, after he broke it off?
He said wed still do our movie marathon.
Somehow, i dont think thats gonna happen...
He said you still wanna do the things that we said we would do...
Is it just me, or can you just not see that happening?
He wont even look at me unless he needs to.

Hahaa, he hasnt cut his hair in a while now, reminds me of how i used to beg him not to cut it too short LMAO
Oh i was so cool (Y)
I HAVE A FREAKING TUMMY ACHE.
WHAT IS THISSSSSS?! T_T
Booooooo :(
I have to distract myself from thinking, do stuff to stop myself from thinking.
But theres only so much i can do, because lets face it, im not always gonna be busy..
LOL
But progression is taking place, i can assure that!
Im getting over it, slowly but surely :)
This is what he wanted isnt it?
So its what im doing.

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages