Saturday 29 January 2011

290111 ♥ x

Did i blog yesterday?
I cant remember =s
I think i did ^^
I cant believe its nearly the end of January already...
Its gone well fast, plus, i keep thinking its February already =s
Hmmm...
LOOL ><

I woke up well early this morning, but i lay in bed for like 2 hours cos im lazy like that
And i did something bare stupid ><
I read TC's texts
The ones ive had saved in my folder on my phone, cos they were uber cute and made me love him even more.
I havent read them since the day.
And cos i was bored, i read em.
Damn it.
How stupid can i be?
Fudge.

The jam jar's still on the side of my desk
Its got everything that 'belonged to us' in there.
Its like, his jar...?
Its got what he wrote me for my birthday.
Its got his band that i stole off him.
Its got what i made him and then decided it was too girly, LMAO
Most importantly, its got the memories, invisible to the eye, but inevitably there.
Everytime it catches my eye, i smile, its got like, 6 months worth of memories in there.
I want everything back.
To be able to continue making memories with him.
I cant say im over him, cos that would be lying.
Because ultimately, i DO want everything back.
Please God, i want it all back.
I know everything happens for a reason, but this is unfair.
And i know life isnt fair, but this is kinda mean...
No?
Bless AS whos like, she wants me to get it all back too, even if it means her seeing all the gross stuff she had to endure before
Hahaha, awww :) <3
Love you chingu.
Aish, everything, please come back to me.
Please..

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages