Saturday 22 January 2011

220111 ♥ x

Wouldve been 4 months today.
But its not.
Same day Grandma C is arriving.
I hope he has fun :)
Happiness is key!

Talking of happiness is key, i should probably start following my own preachings...
Lool ^^
Ive been moping around, being upset, over what is a tiny ass matter compared to what my friends are experiencing.
They have problems that are so much more major in comparison to mine and yet, im crying to them?
Seriously?
I think thats probably my main freaking issue, hahaa ^^

Sure, my hearts been broken, but in crying over it, ive broken my friends hearts, my familys hearts, etc.
I have GOT to stop hurting them.
Them seeing me cry hurts them.
I cant help crying, honestly i cant, but i have got to stop crying in front of them.
I have got to stop being so selfish.
Because T ending it, was probably a good decision on his part, not on mine, but i still respect him, therefore, i have to respect his decisions right? :)

So to all those people ive hurt, in hurting myself, im sorry.
I know saying sorry isnt gonna make you feel better, because over the past week, all ive done is confuse myself, confuse you, and stay confused.
I know i havent been myself lately, im usually mostly always smiling, and this week has definitely not been that.
But i know what i have to do.
Chin up, smile :)

Il still keep the memories, theyre the only things i have left of him atm cos, well, hes trying to help me get over him, which isnt the best way possible, but R says its boy logic.
Boys logic sucks.
But if it works for him, then il have to accept it.

K says that hes not talking because he knows i dont have a fine line between friendship and flirty friendship.
There are guys that i dont flirt with, a lot of them in fact.
But the guys i do flirt with, i dont like any of them in that way...
So surely, i do know the line between friendship and love.
Because if i didnt, id love every guy i flirted with right?
So just because i flirt with him, it doesnt mean that i cant get over him, im just like that with everyone, even he knows that.

Anyway, what im tryna say is;
I have to move on.
Ive GOT to move on.
Or il just end up having the people that i love, hate me.
Because im burdening them all with this crazy issue of mine.
Its been hard moving on, but im sure itll get easier.
In time...
I cant think of what else to do, theres nothing else i can do.
I still think of him.
But it doesnt matter now.
My feelings have got to stay locked in their box in the back of my heart now.
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^ <3

Over and OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


About DeeBeeex

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages